Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Beer Commercials

I think most people have heard one of the Budweiser Real Men of Genius ads that involve two guys quasi-singing a salute to "geniuses." Once such genius would be the guy who invented a cooler with wheels. Another genius is the Tee-shirt launcher inventor. They are generally funny and I suggest you go listen to them. Fair warning the content of those are meant to be ironic or sarcastic. Also I suggest the Silent Killer Gas Passer.

Miller Lite has recently released a series of ads that aren't nearly as good but still they are catchy. My favorite is Love vs Like. Warning that link takes you right to the Miller Lite website.

I am not suggesting you should or shouldn't drink beer. I think these companies have made good decisions when hiring and ad agency.

No comments:

Post a Comment