Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Blogging Tips I Should Follow

Last night I was eating dinner with my wife and we were talking about her work. She mentioned something and it got me thinking about what a great blog entry that would make. Sadly I can't remember what my great idea was to save my life. Literally, if some one put a gun to my head they would have to shoot me because I can't figure out what I thought of in that moment. So my blogging tip for the day: Write down any good ideas you have for a blog entry. Of course at the time I didn't have a pen or paper so I am not sure how I would written it down. Of course while writing the previous sentence I realized I have a notepad feature on my phone so I really have no excuse. Does anyone have any tips for creating an awesome blog?

No comments:

Post a Comment