Thursday, May 14, 2009

First Blog

This is my first blog. My name is James Johnson and I live in Chattanooga, TN although my wife insists that we live in East Ridge. I will probably use the alias (blown by my name above) Jork seeing as how the site is called "The Misadventures of Jork." I have used social networks such as Myspace and Facebook to blog, but haven't generally kept a blog up because my thoughts tend to bore me so why should I bore those around me? I enjoy playing WoW (World of Warcraft). My father-in-law got me started playing and I inturn got my wife playing. I am currenly working full time (32 hours) in an accounting department while taking night classes for my Masters in Education. My undergrad degree was in Mathematics (everyone's favorite subject). I have applied for a few Math positions but haven't heard anything back of note yet.

I attend Church and met my awesome friends through the Sunday School program. The only friend that I have mantained through grade school and college actually married my wife's twin sister. While I am an only child, I have always though of him as a brother and it is sort of nice having a legal tie (besides WoW) that keeps us together though his education has taken him out of the city.

Hopefully I will write more and frequently, I decided to make this blog out of an impluse so who knows how this goes. I will try and make a weekly blog, but I would hope that enough interesting stuff happens for me to do this daily.

No comments:

Post a Comment