Thursday, May 14, 2009

Why Jork?

Well anyone who has come in to contact with me recently knows that I play WoW (world of warcraft). My main character's name is Jork. Since I was in 8th grade my main email account has been Shepherd57@aol.com. Now I don't really use that email alot because I mostly use my school account email, but it is a long time to have the same email address. When playing video games I usually use the name Shepherd, but when I started playing WoW I wanted a name that was easy to type for other players. I came around to Jork because I thought WoW was a classically dorky thing to do thus making me a dork. Well my name begins with a J so I thought J+Dork=Jork.

So all that to get to my point, "Why Jork?" Well, I am going to be pretty open here and let everyone know my name is James Johnson so why use this alias. In WoW I can speak to other players using a microphone and everyone knows me as Jork. In the short time I have been playing WoW, I have really identified with the name and I think as far as usernames go Jork isn't all that bad. Sadly most usernames and email addresses require you to use more than four characters.

Which brings me to my point, I like the name Jork and that's all there is to say.

No comments:

Post a Comment